Lila Cherie has five different functions:
- If you press her tummy, she laughs!
- If you give her her pacifier or bottle, she makes sucking noises, and settles if she has been crying.
- When you press her left hand for the first time she starts to babble and coo.
- If you lie her on her tummy she cries. When her little mommy or daddy picks her up, she calms down by herself after a few seconds.
- When you press her hand a second time she cries and her cheeks go red.
At 17”, this doll is just the right size for a child's little arms - perfect for cuddling, mothering and practicing what grown-ups do when caring for their babies.
The doll's face, arms and legs are made of soft-touch vinyl. They are lightly scented with vanilla. Her soft body means she can move easily. She can keep her thumb in her mouth just like a real baby. With her sleeping eyes, she falls asleep when put down on her back.
She is dressed in pajamas and a headband. Requires 3 AAA (LR03) batteries, not included.
Comes with interactive pacifier, interactive bottle and bib. Using another pacifier or bottle than the ones included will not make the doll interact.